Thursday, September 19, 2013

A PARODY

When I look at page 827 of Webster's New (1981) Collegiate Dictionary I see the word "parody."

It has two meanings and I am thankful for that.

1: a literary or musical work in which the style of the author or work is closely imitated for comic effect or in ridicule.

2: a feeble or ridiculous imitation.

I am pleased to report that I am NOT attempting definition number 1.

I am just as proud to tell you that my intent matches definition number 2.

Yes. This parody that I am about to introduce is both feeble and ridiculous.

However, the introduction and the story are, it says here, both entertaining. And that is my sole purpose.

And with that said I send you to the introduction to a parody.


CLICK HERE TO READ THE STORY

 
 

Ave` bird

No comments:

Post a Comment